Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 4 Blah

Week 4

Swim - 0 miles
Bike - 20 miles
Run - 3.5 miles

Total Time - 1.5 hours

Another slow week of training mostly due to a jammed toe from playing basketball, a bout with a nagging fever, and a quick weekend vacation trip to Puerto Rico. Not really much to say here right now, so I'll leave it at that. I'm looking forward to a great few months of training up until the summer. I realize that its probably better if I build more of a run focus over the next few months to prepare for the San Diego Rock n' Roll marathon I'm racing in on May 31. Hopefully March will be better as it brings in my first multisport race (March Madness Biathlon on March 29) and the spring season.

Sorry for the boring update, but better posts to come so stay tuned.

No comments: